What is Mi-Grid?
- Mi-Grid systems are on grid/off grid Power Systems.
- They are pre-packaged power systems which combine renewables (Solar/Wind) with a backup generator and battery storage systems. It is the center of your power. Simply your own personal grid.
- At the heart is an inverter and control system which can take energy from many sources. It decides which source(s) provide the least expensive power and utilize that first.
- A Battery package stores excess power until needed. The batteries are sized to allows overnight operation without using the generator. Everyone needs a good nights sleep, which is a lot easier without a generator making noise.
- Solar PV and Wind power are the primary sources of energy. An auto-starting generator comes on base for security. Under normal circumstances, the generator provides less than 20% of power.
- Mi-Grid is packaged for ease of transport and installation. This minimizes both installation time and cost. And with a full factory test, it works the first time and every time.
- The smaller systems have the foot print of a standard shipping pallet. The larger commercial systems match the size and shape of standard shipping containers.
Primary Solar Generation
- Eligible for federal tax credits through 2016
- DC Solar Input - Prime Power Source
- Natural Gas/Propane, Diesel Gen. or Micro turbine sized for maximum efficiency
- Multiple fuel options
- Stores energy from all sources
- Allows overnight quiet hours
- Optimizes power production
- Choose from economical AGM or long life Lithum
Integrated Control System
- Optimized to Minimize demand from Grid/Generator
- Provides capability for remote monitoring
AC Grid input
- Multi Power input
- Use of Grid Power, Off Peak pricing
- Grid Tied and/or Off Grid